DON`T MISS THE UPCOMING EVENT
BIG CAPTAIN SEASON 1
EFFECTIVE DATE MAY 18, 2020
By using any of the Services, you accept the Terms and agree to be legally responsible to them, so please review these Terms carefully before using the Services.
The Terms are effective as of the Effective Date published on the top of this document.
ACCURATE AND CORRECT USER INFORMATION
You must provide us with accurate and complete information from the moment of your registration, and you must update the data if it changes.
You understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user account login names and passwords and cannot permit your account’s use by anyone other.
You accept liability for all activities, charges, and damages that can occur under your account, including use of your account by other members of your household, and/or any other unauthorized use of your account. We are not liable for any loss or harm that happens because of unauthorized use.
If you suspect that somebody is accessing your account without your consent, you should get in touch with us immediately.
You may not get to any age-limited Services except if you are over the necessary age.
You understand that you must comply with all applicable copyright, trademark, or other legal notices or restrictions. The audio and video materials, logos, graphics, photographs, software, data, and other content associated with the Services (“Content”) are protected by intellectual property and other laws in the U.S. and other countries worldwide.
You shall not alter or remove any copyright, trademark, or other legal notices marked on the Content.
You need to get our written permission for commercial use of the Content or the Services. If you wish to license Content from the Services, please contact us.
We may provide third-party Content (including advertisements) or link to third party websites on the Services. We do not assume responsibility for third parties’ actions or omissions.
Individuals under the age of 18 may utilize Services only with a parent or legal guardian’s involvement.
SUBSCRIPTIONS AND BILLING
You can access and edit details regarding your subscription to Services, including information concerning your credit card or other available payment methods (“Payment Method”), on www.thebigcaptain.com website at any time.
– Payment: By providing Payment Method information for your Services subscription, you agree to pay a subscription fee, as applicable, and any applicable taxes and service fees (“Fees”) in connection with your use of Services. If there are any discrepancies in billing, you will waive your right to dispute such discrepancies if you do not notify BIG CAPTAIN within 45 days after they first appear on an account statement.
– No Refunds: ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Even if you cancel Services during a subscription period, you will not receive a refund for any portion of the Fees for the remainder of that monthly or annual subscription period.
– Cancellation: You can cancel your subscription to BIG CAPTAIN Services at any time by logging into your account and clicking “cancel a subscription.” Take care YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND OF ANY FEES PAID.
– Promo Codes: Promotional codes may be available from time to time, including those provided as part of third-party promotions. Promotional codes can only be used once, may not be combined with other offers and cannot be redeemed for cash. The certain restrictions can be determined by BIG CAPTAIN in its sole discretion. If you received a promotional code through an offer by a third party, additional conditions might apply.
– Trial Period: If BIG CAPTAIN provides you with a Trial Period, you must provide valid Payment Method information to BIG CAPTAIN in order to use Services during the Trial Period.
BIG CAPTAIN won’t send you to notice that your trial testing has finished or that your paying membership has started. If you wish to cancel the trial, you must do it before the last day of the trial period.
– Maximum Streams: You may only use a maximum of two simultaneous streams at any time regardless of the number of devices that BIG CAPTAIN permits you to use with Services.
– Broadcast and Territory Restrictions: BIG CAPTAIN cannot be liable to any blackouts, location-based limitations, device-based limitations or other restrictions or limitations in connection with Services or the Content based on third part broadcast and territory restrictions.
– Quality of Watching: The watching Content can vary based on a number of different factors, including available bandwidth, location, and any other. BIG CAPTAIN makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching experience on your device.
Without limiting any other provision in these Terms, you agree not to do or assist others to do any illegal or unauthorized automated actions.
If you violate, this section BIG CAPTAIN may terminate your access to the Services without notice, and take any other actions or ask legal actions.
As part of Services, BIG CAPTAIN may send you emails regarding the Content or Services from time to time. You agree that BIG CAPTAIN may send you these types of emails to the email address that you provide. These emails are essential for you to receive Services, and you agree that you will receive these emails even if you have opted out of receiving other emails from BIG CAPTAIN. If you do not want to receive these types of emails, you may cancel Services at any time.
BIG CAPTAIN reserves the right to update and change Services at any time.
If your actions do damage to BIG CAPTAIN company, its directors, officers, affiliates and/or partners (collectively, the “BIG CAPTAIN Parties”) we can ask indemnification (including attorney’s fees and costs).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS
YOU ARE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE USE THE SERVICES AT YOUR RISK. THE BIG CAPTAIN PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY DUE TO ANY CAUSE BEYOND THEIR REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING ACTS OF WAR, ACTS OF GOD, VIRUSES, AND PANDEMICS, EARTHQUAKE, FLOOD, EMBARGO, SABOTAGE, LABOR SHORTAGE OR DISPUTE, GOVERNMENTAL ACT, POWER FAILURE OR FAILURE OF THE INTERNET OR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR ANY OTHER ACTS OF THIRD PARTIES.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE BIG CAPTAIN PARTIES’ LIABILITY FOR OTHER DAMAGES EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO BIG CAPTAIN FOR ACCESS TO THE RELEVANT SERVICE.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and all possible claims between you and us that happen from or related to your use of the Services will be governed by and construed under the laws of the Republic of Estonia. If applicable, these terms will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. You must file any claim or action related to the use of the Services or these Terms within one year after such claim or action happens, or you must waive the claim or action.